a person who has already performed a favor for another person is more likely to do another favor for the other than if they had received a favor from that person.
world war 3 on the internet.
won't be fought with sticks and stones*
irma grese was one of the female nazi perpetrators, her career is explained as “full of depravity, horror, extreme cruelty, forced bisexuality, and murder.” she is known for performing her duties without hesitation and doing so without remorse.
in the prosecution of irma grese, having numerous witness accounts of her cruelty, grese still maintained that she did not purposely harm anyone. she denied many accusations of beating prisoners unconscious, sending them outside the camp to be shot or allowing her dog to attack prisoners. grese does, however, admit some beatings at the bergen-belsen trials, here are a few questions and answers taken from the trial transcripts:
• in lager "c" you used to carry a walking-stick, too, and sometimes you beat people with the whip and sometimes with the stick? - yes.
• were you allowed to beat people? - no.
• so it was not a question of having orders from your superiors to do it. you did this
against orders, did you? - yes.
grese’s responses to these questions demonstrate that superiors did not order her to take these actions. there is also the understanding that superiors felt the prisoners were replaceable; railways constantly brought in new prisoners, allowing camp guards to see them as disposable.
the most unhappy and depressive model.
– 10% of the world lives on <$1.90 a day.
– at 3.75 tons, the rai stone is the world's heaviest currency.
– $21 trillion is thought to be hidden in overseas tax heavens.
– $80.9 trillion estimated amount of money in existance today.
– $216 billion cash reserves held by apple in april 2016, out of $1.7 trillion held by us nonfinancial companies at that time.
– 80% of small business start-ups fail due to poor cash flow management.
– $1.2 trillion the amount of us currency in circulation.
– $6.7 trillion the amount the us government spent in 2016.
– 1668 the year that the oldest central bank in the world, the swedish riksbank, was established.
– 31% of total global debt is owed by the us.
– 70% of the richest americans claim to be self-made.
–57,000 number of credit unions in 105 countries around the world.
manipulation can affect other areas of the market as well. a recent example is the libor rigging scandal. libor is a benchmark rate that banks charge each other for short-term loans and is regarded as an important measure of trust between major global banks. the scandal involved traders at 10 firms, which the uk’s serious fraud office alleged had conspired to manipulate the libor benchmark between 2006 and 2010 in order to keep it artificially low.
stock market manipulation can take many forms—such as artificially fixing prices higher or lower—with the aim of interfering with the market for personal gain.
a trader can manipulate the market by processing a lot of small sell orders in an attept to drive down the price of a share. this can cause other shareholders to panic and sell their shares, sending the price down even further. conversely, a lot of small buy orders may push up a share price to convince other investors that good news is about to be announced. market manipulation is highly unethical but not always illegal.
posting negative or positive information investors often like to discuss shares they own or are thinking of buying with other like-minded individuals on bulletin boards and investment forums. these can be a good source of investment ideas but they can also be used by unscrupulous traders who post negative or positive information to inflate or deflate prices.
(see: libor scandal)
a form of electronic money that exists solely as encrypted data on servers—is announced. the first transaction took place in january 2009.
the 21/90 rule states that it takes 21 days to make a habit and 90 days to make it a permanent lifestyle change.
in 1992, a letter's sent from diyarbakir/turkey to nasa, telling that the rotation of the moon around the earth was not actually circular. abdulkadir topkac, an amateur of astronomy whose imagination extends beyond the geographical bounds, had to give up his researches for the first time since 27 years, due to the fact that his telescope has been damaged during the conflicts in the 'sur' district of diyarbakir. an astronomer in diyarbakir
if you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools.
written by the victors.